- Los Angeles County Resident
- Receiving CalWORKs
- 16 – 18 years of age (19 years old must be in CalLearn Program)
- Have a right to work in U.S.
- Must have a work permit, if under 18
CalWORKs Youth Jobs Program
Are you a CalWORKs youth between the ages of 16 – 18 and looking for a Paid Work Experience?
YOUTH PROGRAM FLYER
- 6 weeks of work experience during summer
- Year-round work experience, if eligible
- Receive about 25 hours of Paid Training
- Entry level positions
- Earn the minimum wage
- Get Notice by Employers for possible hiring